Thursday, October 16, 2008

We made it through the first term of school - whew! Miranda was a little dissapointed that she didnt have all 4's...sadly she got one 3.75 (dontcha just feel bad for her!). Miranda has a crush on at least 1/2 the boys in her class and I tell her and Savannah often that I need uglier daughters! Savannah has finally realized that all the boys in her class think she is hot (mostly cuz they told her!) but she did great at SEP conferences too! Her teacher had all good things to say about her. She is one of the best studnets in her class! Collin is also at the top of his class doing great in the top reading group. Tanners teachers all raved about how great it is to have him in class. One of his great achievements is his 3D model of Einstienium. Ya I thought it was a joke too but apperenlty there really is an element on the periodic table called Einstienium and now Tanner can tell ya all about it! Tan is also playing basket ball (ya you read that right... Tanner is on the basket ball team) and he is doing great. He is also on the flag football team and does a great job snappin the ball and runnin like crazy! Jaxon is starting to adjust to daycare and doenst even get as angry when I drop him off in the morning. He still complains that it takes too long but he is always happy when we pick him up. And last but not least Hunters teachers are all adjusting too:) Only one teacher is wondering a year can really last lso long. Sadly the teacher marked him down on the one project that I helped him do. So either I did a crappy job or the teacher just has issues with Hunter knowing more about Geography and current events than he does. I am gonna go with he is an insecure teacher cuz me ego cant take the fact that I cant pass 9th grade geography :).

I am finally off track too and sadly have ended up substituting for the past few days that I have been off. Hopefully I will get a chance to take a day or two off before its time to go back. If nothing else I am hopin to get caught up on my homework.

We are all lookin forward to some fun for Halloween.

No comments: