Friday, December 12, 2008

It seems like when it rains it pours. It is really quiet right now cuz the kids are finally with Josh. It is kinda bitter sweet when they are gone. One one hand it is nice to have some peace and quiet and be able to catch up on so many things that I need to get done. On the other hand I miss em
so much.

Jaxon had his Christmas program this week at day care and although it only lasted 15 min he was adorable. It is so fun to watch him sing "I'm gettin nuthin for Christmas". The girls also had a chior concert that was great. They are both growin up so fast. I tell em all the time that I need uglier daughters. I had one of the ladies in the ward come up to me at enrichment night and tell me how amazinly beautiful Savannah was when she was singing.





















Christmas is goin to come and go to fast this year. There is so much going on that it seems we havent had time to really enjoy it much this year. I am hopin to spend this next week and the time before Christmas just chillin and tryin to get some more holiday spirit around here. Things need to slow down a bit I think. Hopefully we will have enough snow for our annual snow day on monday:)!

No comments: