Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolutions

I have been thinking for a while now about new years resolutions. I didnt set any last year cuz well last year totally sucked in so many ways. Anyone who really knows me knows why...that would be you Scott and Aly ;). So this year I want to set some that I can actually reach and feel good about. So here goes:
Financially - keep track of my spending and keep a check book register balencing it once a month at least. Also get $1000 in savings by the end of the year.

Physically - start taking a yoga class. At least try it out and see if it is something I want to continue with. Try it for 2 months

Spiritually - Read Book of Mormon AND D&C. Use study guide with D&C

Professionally - Finish my Masters (or at least be on track to finish by Feb 2010).

Family - Have FHE 90% of the weeks which is at least 46 out of 52 weeks this year. Also have Fam Scrip study 85% of the time ( 310 days) and family prayer 95% of the time (2 prayers a day x 365 days / .95 = 694 prayers WOW )

also - one family activity a month and one family vacation this year

Kids - establish a regular routine of spending individual time with each child on a regular basis.

Misc - Finish the basement and get boys moved down there
- Find a Husband (ok well we have to throw one in there for fun....I guess it is just for me anyway, its not like anyone else ever reads this LOL)

Gonna talk to the kids about thier goals and post them too just so we have somewhere that it is all written down and we can see it next year!

1 comment:

parkepreschool said...

lol I read your blog. I think you have some great goals... I should post mine. Of course I need to update my site first.

love ya

sarah